Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm a finalist!!!


Well my heart is a little excited today. This is the first competition I have entered regarding photography and I entered for a little fun.

I pulled out pictures that I wouldn't necessarily call my best work, but chose the ones that made me SMILE.

I entered the Centro Smile Competition and I'm a finalist at the Colonnades Centro. So I was told that my picture will be displayed in the Centre from September the 5th through to the 20th where local shoppers can make their vote!

Unfortunately I'm no where near the centre but it is my "local" one if you can call it that. So its up the local community to choose their favourite!

I have a chance at winning a camera I believe if your the local winner. And then there is a national prize of $10,000 up for grabs.

I'm actually just happy that I'm a finalist and also that my photo is on a canvas somewhere lol.

I'm so so happy today! That phone call has totally made my day!

So here is the picture that will be on display - this picture sure does make me smile though :)

ETA i can't find the photo on my computer, will add when its found lol


2 comments:

stickytiki said...

Your photos are just gorgeous..and so are those children, well done :)
Kim

Ebony Rose said...

Thanks Kim xox

India Arie