Thursday, August 30, 2007

Where has my baby gone?




Ngaroahiahi Princess 
(this is what she prefers to be called, she corrects me when I call her Ngaro)
I love this picture, shes so serious!

Well we have just gotten back online and man its good to be back. We have been super busy and being "disconnected" from the big wide web and it made me realise just how much I used to sit in front of my computer screen day in and day out, on forums and reading blogs and the naughty ebay I dont know where I used to fit in my sleeping. So now i've come back i'd better be more behaved. So I wanted to update my blog as its looking blah. We've been super busy and the kids are growing up way too fast.

Ngaro had her 4th birthday while we were away. I look at her and see someone so much older, in most of my photo's she's always looked like the older on out of the two kids. She already stomps around saying to me " I don't want to" and "It wasn't me it was B.J" and her favourite at the moment when I pick her up from school, while driving home "where are we going mum, I don't want to go home!" followed by a scream! I must be pretty boring while my daughter never wants to go home. 

B.J has shown so much improvement during the last few months I am so so happy for him. He has just started reading recovery this week and is enjoying it so far. He has put so much effort into his reading and writing and is very specific with his sounds. When we would be reading and he used to get stuck on a word I would ask him to sound it out and he would use a mixture of sounds and the names of the letters, now its just sounds he has distinguished between the sounds and letters now which is great because I know it used to frustrate him as well, as he would try so hard.

An update on me, well not only did i get myself a new Apple "YAY", I got my long awaited camera. The Canon 400D and I am so happy and of courses I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Now to learn how to use it!!.

So I will be posting more often so I can show how much my two have grown using my new "baby".

Ebz xoxo

2 comments:

handinhandaus said...

What wonderful news on BJ, that's just fabulous!!

I think your baby is growing up :( too sad

Kate said...

Great to see you back online Ebz! Missed your posts and pics of your gorgeous kids!

Glad to see that BJ is doing well and well, that Ngaro - she is divine!

k8

India Arie