Monday, April 16, 2007

Goodbye for a while

Update~ Our connection will end this coming Tuesday so I may be able to squeeze some more blogging in xoxo

This is a quick one and unfortunately the last one for a while as we are going off line with our internet & home phone. We are trying very hard to save so we decided to cull what wasn't a necessity in our lives so off with the net & home phone.

We will be checking our alternate internet address from time to time so please do keep in touch.

Here is my alternate email addy to those who I have forgotten to email

blackmyst1@hotmail.com


To you all keep well & until we come back!
Much love from Ebz, Stan, BJ & Ngaro.

2 comments:

Carrie Young said...

Ebx, for some reason I can't leave a comment on the above post, but I really want to, so am posting here!

That was one of the most beautiful blog enteries I have ever read. You explained yourself so beautifully - I really beautiful tribute to Chuck.

Much love to you & your beautiful family. xox

Ebony Rose said...

Thank you so much Carrie for taking the time out to read it.

I know it was extremely long, but it was so so good to get it all out and I feel much better for it.

He was very special and this is something we never want to go through again.

Much love
Ebz xoxo

India Arie